In September 2023 our team's main focus was on quality - addressing issues with rare edge cases, and improving the UX.
Bug fixes & improvements:
- Report view - added a "refresh" button
- Fixed "All Channels" selection option disappearing in some edge cases
- UI Changes: more prominent position for the "Hints" button to improve visibility
- ROC v4: Fixed filename column in evidence autofill script
- Fixed sample sets table rendering where some of the fields were not set
- Made requirement number search field accept longer strings
- UI Changes: Contacts list, client drop-down list UX improved
- Bulk response request improvement: display hints
- Stability improvements for the Evidence Archive packager
- UI enhancements: Fixed overrides business logic, replaced auto-save timers with onBlur even handlers
- v4 Customized Approach changes: true many-to-many control matrix implemented
- v4 Cosmetic changes to the Appendix E, removed redundant text
- v4 Report Cloning feature refactored to account for new types of information added in PCI DSS v4 ROC
- Major improvements in Walk-Through feature handling of "Not Started" items. Read-only Assessment Summary items walk-through fixed.
- "Incomplete" watermark logic changed
- Assessor Notes. New feature that would allow assessors to capture important notes for each control and requirement.
- Workpapers export. Assessor Notes taken in the process of the assessment can now be exported as a separate document artifact. Export with Evidence Archive.
- INFI document - auto-populate logic implemented.
More new features are coming into production every month - stay tuned for more updates and subscribe to our LinkedIn page!